Friday, July 24, 2015

Book Review: Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Day #4)

Spoilers from previous books ++ Spoilers from previous books ++ Spoilers from previous books






Hi guys! Today's review is about Origin, the fourth book in the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Katy has been captured by Daedulus and Daemon will do anything to get her back. While Katy has to go through disturbing "stress tests" she also learns a frightening truth from Daedulus that might destroy everything. Soon she will have to choose sides - but will she stand on the same as Daemon?

This is the first book in the series that is told from TWO perspectives - one is still Katy's and the other is Daemon's. I was so happy about that because there were already two scenes as extras in Obsidian from his POV and I loved them. There's actually going to come out a whole book called Oblivion that's from Daemon's perspective from early in the series and I can't wait for it.
Anyways, back to Origin; I really liked that you learned more about how the government deals with aliens. I mean you did read about that a little bit in the previous books but you never really got to look into the insides. And you get to know more about the people there, especially Nancy Husher, who I hate, but she's interesting nonetheless.
Despite all the horrible things Kat faces she doesn't lose her humor and I was very glad about that. The whole book is as fun as the others and again really does not disappoint at all. I know I write this in every Lux - post but that's because it's true!
And the end again -- every time there's such a cliffhanger, it's insane! How do you come up with all those things?
However, I enjoyed Origin, again, just as much as the rest. It's absolutely amazing.

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for my review on Opposition, the final book! Coming tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment